Welcome to my blog. Here you will find all things Twilight - fics, blogs, pics of the pretty and art that I've made. Enjoy!

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Rob Outtakes

Okay, I came across these a million times on Twitter today and fell in love more and more every time I saw one. I know these are all over every blog, but I had to make my blog pretty with The Man.

Hold onto your bits...


Get ready for the beauty....





I'm sorry...you want me to what?


Ummm...I don't think I could do that!


Let me think about it for a second....


The look on his face, to me, is so sexy. The set of his mouth, the look in his eyes..yeah, he's got my attention.



*sigh* The knit of his brows makes me quiver



Penny for your thoughts?


Sitting in the sunlight...where are your sparkles, Robward?






And quite possibly, my favorite picture ever....


Every time any of his outtakes are released, I feel like the luckiest h00r in the world. I successfully wasted hours of my day today looking, looking again, and, you guessed it, looking some more.

Happy Thanksgiving to me, I've given many hours of thanks today for the beauty of this man.

No comments:

Post a Comment