Welcome to my blog. Here you will find all things Twilight - fics, blogs, pics of the pretty and art that I've made. Enjoy!

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I Love My Authors :)

This came to my attention the other day and was so excited to see it I had to share! I had no idea that it even existed, that's why I am so late in posting it.

The Fictionista Workshop hands out awards to members of the fandom that have been nominated for specific categories.

"Each month, Fictionista Workshop recognizes writers, editors, and participants who contribute above and beyond what is expected of an online community. The scope of these awards includes both creative original fiction and derivative fiction. We encourage you to nominate special community members in these categories for the recognition they deserve." ~Fictionista Workshop



I am humbled by all the fantastic support and enthusiasm from everyone, this means so much to me! Another round of sloppy kisses and bear hugs to you all!

~Lindz

No comments:

Post a Comment