Welcome to my blog. Here you will find all things Twilight - fics, blogs, pics of the pretty and art that I've made. Enjoy!

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Eclipse...Srsly CANT WAIT


Today I am dedicating my humble post to Eclipse. Saying that I am "excited" for the release this summer is a disgusting understatement.

There a ton of things being released...photos...videos....screencaps...and I hear there is even merchandise already showing up in Walmarts. It is going to be a loooong few months until the realease!


So here is some awesome shit about Eclipse....Maimu....you make me SQUEEEE!! Twitter has become my lifeline and Maimu deals some good shit there...for real. Thanks sexy baby!











Some sweet Screencaps:

















And I stole this from Caro on Twitter last night...that's right, I STOLE it! None of this genius shit is mine, thank goodness for friends!


In all my excitement of this morning, I went upstairs to share with my hubs about the new vid, who clearly has no fucking interest, and on the way down, fell down two stairs, but now worries....the baby gate caught me before I hit the floor :D

Have a Great Weekend!

2 comments:

  1. LMFAO!!!! You are so welcome to steal anything you want from me. Especially when I'm drunk. :P

    That vid, omg omg omg...I had goosebumps the entire time. Then the screencaps. FUCK!

    That one where they're both in the car, they look so angry. I love it. That would make a great addition to a banner for a badass Bella and Edward. LOL!

    Oh, by the way...it's all your fault :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO!

    yeah i deal some good shit... *proud grin*

    sooo cant wait for Eclipse!!! and Jaspers new girl hair...and for that huge bed in Edward's bedroom... oh ohhoooohhoohoohhhooohh

    ReplyDelete