Welcome to my blog. Here you will find all things Twilight - fics, blogs, pics of the pretty and art that I've made. Enjoy!

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Blog: RobzSinger


Okay, this is my first blog rec... so hold on....



I'd like to take a moment to highlight a wonderful blog that I actively look forward to every post.




I found this blog by accident forever ago and was immediately drawn in to reading all the posts and had to start following right away.

There is so much humor, clever wit, and gorgeous pictures of The Pretty. I adore her insight and delicious posts. If you don't get hooked on the beautiful header alone (did you see it up there?), take a moment to read through some posts.

Do it.

Now.

You will laugh until your belly hurts, be amazed at her wonderful insight and humor and want to pet your screen all at the same time.

You want sexy pics? Oh, she has it.

You need some fun? Guess what, she's got it.

You want poetry? Oh, jeebus, read it.

You want a smile? She delivers. I promise.

Trust me, it's multitasking you don't want to miss.

So, for me...go.

And enjoy, I'm confident you will never be disappointed. I never am.


xoxo

~Lindz

1 comment:

  1. Lindz! You're so sweet. Thank you for this!

    I'm not sure if I never disappoint, but I sure do have a lot of fun perving on the pretty.

    xo

    ReplyDelete