Welcome to my blog. Here you will find all things Twilight - fics, blogs, pics of the pretty and art that I've made. Enjoy!

Friday, January 28, 2011

Fic Rec: The Screamers


So this fic has been around for awhile, but I've only had the pleasure of reading it in it's entirety recently.

I'd like to start off by saying that this has become one of my favorites...a fic that I would rec to anyone.

Oh, you want to know which one?

I suppose I should tell you.




I started this fic just a few weeks ago and it quickly became something I craved everyday. I woke up and the first thing I wanted to do was read/review the next chapter. I lost myself in this story so deeply.

First of all you get sucked in, all consuming, the very first chapter. Edward, the fabulous Rock Star meets the most unlikely person that is about to change his life....and hers. That moment when 'the screamers' guided him into a moment, an alley, that would alter his life forever, thrusting him into a new realm of feeling, emotion and the courage to be a better man. But it's not about just him....Bella has a story too. A painful tale of survival, making her resistant to the changes in her own life. Two people, from very different worlds but struggling to overcome the pasts that have tortured them.

I won't say too much, I refuse to spoil a fic that way, but do trust me. A troubled superstar meets the most unlikely girl and what ensues will keep you riveted.

You will laugh, cry, maybe yell a little, I sure did. It's a story of growth, acceptance, trust and letting go of the past. It makes you question if you could endure, if you could forgive, if you could survive things that test your heart to its breaking point. Can you give up the tragedy of the past to embrace the future that awaits?

The depiction of the characters is hilarious, consistent and wonderfully executed. KiyaRaven paints a beautiful story of discovery...self worth...and most importantly love. There is a brilliant amount of humor involved that lightens the mood, but never takes away from the message...and that to me was... Growth. Promise. Letting go. Love.

Read if you haven't. I promise you will love it as much as I did. Take a ride with these two and witness the incredible bond and follow them on a path of self discovery and watch as their connection grows and how they mature as individuals to accept the lives they have been dealt.

Will their perfect salvation be realized? Will it fall apart around them and lead them to realize they are who they are?

Just read.

I fell in love with it right away and loved every minute of it. I can honestly say that I would gladly read this again and find a million more things I love about it.

thanks....

~Lindz

2 comments:

  1. Uh...God, I don't know what to say. That is, without a doubt, the most beautiful rec I've ever received. Thank you so, so much. I'm...well, I'm verklempt.

    K x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I totally LOVE this story. I came to this site because KiyaRaven posted it on her profile...and heck! These stories are really good! :D You have good taste. :D

    ReplyDelete